A: what do you think about all the different diets people go on? W: I don't think dieting is good for you. It's much better to eat a balanced diet and to never get overweight to begin with! A: but what do you think about people who are obese? What sh

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

A: Doctor, what is the best way to stay healthy? B: Having a good diet is probably the most important thing. A: It is very confusing to know what to eat. B: You need plenty of fruits and vegetables, small amounts of protein, and whole grains. A: Are

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-健康

When I stopped dieting, my weight stabilized. You know I have permanently screwed up my metabolism because I dieted from the age 7 to the age 27. You know when you put pre-pubescent children on diet, we dont really know what that does to them. I mean

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Mike likes eating sweets, cakes and ice cream. 麦克喜欢吃糖果,蛋糕和冰淇淋。 He does not like drinking water. 他不喜欢喝水。 He only drinks a little water every day. 他每天只喝一点点水。 Mike has some bread and milk f

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 江苏译林版牛津小学英语(3起)六年级下册

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Adam Navis. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It is a warm day in Afghanistan. Rah

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

The Revolution, it's about you, get tools, tips and advice from your personal team of life style experts to help you start your own revolution. I know Team Gun loves color and so do I, but not just for my wardrobe, for my diet too, That's because col

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

13. Are you on a diet? 你在节食吗? 还能这样说: Are you dieting? Are you going on a diet? 谚语: Diet cures more than the doctor. 药补不如食补。 14. Where do you usually have breakfast? 您平时在哪儿吃早饭? 还能这样

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

A Well Balanced Diet And Cancer-Health 均衡饮食与癌症-健康 Lifestyle has become an influential factor in determining an individual's health.Every year,cancer is responsible for thousands of slow and painful deaths.Nutritional scientists have

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

Roaches And Junk Food Cockroaches are famousor maybe infamousfor being the ultimate survivors. They can live anywhere, eat anything. But just like people, roaches on a junk food diet dont fare well. According to one study, even cockroaches get fat an

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Health Experts: Food Claims Fuel Malnutrition among Indonesians Some Indonesians believe that a woman who eats chicken wings will have a hard time finding a husband. Others claim that by eating the fruit of the pineapple tree, a woman reduces her cha

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Low-Fat Diet Does Not Cut Health Risks, Study Finds By GINA KOLATA The largest study ever to ask whether a low-fat diet reduces the risk of getting cancer or heart disease has found that the diet has

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Others said that diet could still make a difference, at least with heart disease, if people were to eat the so-called Mediterranean diet, low in saturated fats like butter and high in oils like olive

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

Hello, this is Tara, and I'm just gonna talk about what I wanna do in the future. At the moment I've finished my degree so, I'm just, you know, trying to save some money to pay off my debts, but I really want to be a nutritionist, so I'm saving some

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Mogadishu Feeding Centers Keep Thousands from Starvation Twice a day, crowds of hungry people line up outside feeding centers all across Mogadishu, holding a pan or a bucket to receive a hot meal. Anyone who shows up is fed. United Nations officials

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(五月)

Hello, this is Tara, and I just gonna talk about what I wanna do in the future. At the moment I've finished my degree so, I'm just, you know, trying to save some money to pay off my debts, but I really want to be a nutritionist, so I'm saving some mo

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Jennifer Aniston's diet secrets straight from Instagram, the star posting some of the foods she eats to keep her looking good. ABC's Abby S* has the story.Known for her healthy lifestyle and youthful glow, Jennifer Aniston revealing a rare behind sce

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

China may surpass the US as the worlds largest seed market next year as commercialization in the seed industry accelerates. These comments come from the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences just before the World Seed Congress kicks off in Beijing on Mo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

今天我们要学的词是lower。 Lower, 做为动词,有降低的意思。 A new study says drinking coffee may help lower women's risk of stroke, 一项最新研究发现,喝咖啡有助于降低女性患中风的风险。 The easiest way to

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Obesity is back in the headlines in the UK, with the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges calling for fizzy drinks to be heavily taxed and junk food adverts banned until after the watershed. The body, which represents doctors in the country, has called

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

How Healthy is a Potato-only Diet? 只吃土豆的减肥法有多健康? Can a diet of eating only potatoes for 60 days be good for you? This is precisely what one American man has done in order to remind the public about the nutritional value of p

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版